Download Excel Microsoft 365 Version: Microsoft 365
- Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- License: Free Trial
- Developer Name: Microsoft
- Total Downloads: 2,682,816
- Category: Office and Business Tools, Writing and Editing Tools
Latest news & guides from our blog
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a free version of Excel?
Excel for the Web is 100% free, all you need is a Microsoft account. There is also a free trial version of Excel 365, which can be downloaded for free and used for 30 days at no cost.
How do I cancel my Excel Account?
If you want to cancel Excel you will need to log in to your Microsoft account, click on your avatar in the top right corner > My Account > Manage (located under the credit card information) > Cancel.
Can I download Excel and not Word?
Unlike with Excel 2016, Excel 365 is part of the Microsoft 365 bundle and therefore is not a standalone app. If you want Excel you’ll have to download the entire bundle. However, if you want to download it for a smartphone or tablet you can choose to just download Excel.
Are Excel passwords secure?
While they are secure, you can increase the security by encrypting the workbook or worksheet with an AES 128-bit encryption that will all but guarantee no one will be able to see your spreadsheets.
Can Excel open CSV files?
This is one of the differences between Excel and Excel for the Web. The downloaded version of Excel 365 can open CSV files while the browser-based Excel can not.
Alternatives & Similar Software
- WhatsApp For Desktop WhatsApp For Desktop 0.4.930
- Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Outlook Microsoft 365
- Zoom Zoom 5.0x
- UTorrent UTorrent 3.5.5
- Adobe PDF Reader DC Adobe PDF Reader DC 20.006.20034
- Google Chrome Google Chrome Chrome 80
- Windows Movie Maker Windows Movie Maker
- Google Earth Google Earth 184.108.40.20676
- Excel Microsoft 365 Excel Microsoft 365 Microsoft 365