Best Valid Parental Control Coupons & Deals for 2024
Get ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings! If you’re thinking about getting a parental control app, November is the best time to buy it. Soon, the top apps like Qustodio, Bark, Norton Family, Mobicip, and mSpy will cut their prices and offer huge savings on their premium packages.
We’ve already started looking for the best deals for you, and as soon as they become available, we’ll post them here. Make sure to bookmark this page and check back to ensure you get the best deals before they go away for another year.
If you can’t wait, and you need to install a parental control app on your child’s device right now, you can still get a good offer and use any of the verified coupons below for instant savings. What’s even better is that you can try most of the parental control apps listed below at no cost! Take advantage of this offer and try Qustodio, the #1 parental control app on the market, free for 30 days!
Quick Guide: The Best Deals for Parental Control apps in 2024
- Qustodio: Multiple screen time management features, web filter with 29 categories, and 24/7 live location tracking. Save 12% with the WIZCASE12 coupon code!
- Bark: Excellent app for monitoring social media, email, and SMS. Try it free for 7 days and see how it works for your family!
- Norton Family: Customizable web filter with multiple sensitivity levels, remote management over app use, and screen time limits that can’t be bypassed. Try it risk-free for 30 days.
- Mobicip: Set web filters, limit app use, and create geofences and save up to 40%!
- mSpy: Save 30% on an annual plan and see everything your children are doing on their phones and computers!
The Best Parental Control Deals — Updated for 2024
- Customizable web filter with 29 categories
- Create unique screen time limits for each child
- Real-time geo-tracking and geofence capabilities
- Track phone calls and SMS for Android and iOS
- Monitor app use, YouTube videos watched and browsing history
- Save up to 12% with the WIZCASE12 coupon code!
Qustodio is a reliable parental control app with plenty of features that allow you to monitor your children’s online activities. The web filter has 29 categories, and you can customize which ones are enabled for each of your children. It also has multiple tools for managing your child’s screen time; set daily screen time limits, create a schedule for when the phone is available, and lock the device from anywhere at any time.
The Calls and Messages features give you an inside look at who your child is talking to, how long the conversations last, and whether it’s an incoming or outgoing call. Additionally, you can read all SMS messages to make sure that your child isn’t having inappropriate conversations, getting cyberbullied, or a target from scammers.
When it comes to tracking your child, Qustodio has the tools you need. There is 24/7 live tracking, 30 days of location history, and a geofence. There is also an SOS feature that sends a push notification to your phone that your child needs help and includes their live location.
Use the coupon code WIZCASE12 at checkout to save 12% on any of the premium plans, and on top of that, you’ll get a free 30 day trial to test the premium features yourself.
- Monitors over 30 social media, email & SMS apps
- Create geofences with real-time alerts
- Sets up daily screen time usage rules
- AI-based web filter has 17 categories focused on child health and safety
- Sends alerts when it detects cyberbullying, or conversations about drugs, alcohol, self-harm, depression, and more.
- Free 7-day trial
When it comes to monitoring your child’s social media interactions, Bark is an excellent choice. It connects with over 30 social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, Twitter, Gmail, and more. It uses AI to detect conversations, comments, pictures, and videos that are related to cyberbullying, sexually explicit messages, alcohol, drugs, depression, violence, and suicide. The system sends direct notifications to parents to warn or alert them about these potentially dangerous behaviors. Additionally, a high-quality web filter with 17 categories scans and prevents websites and apps from displaying inappropriate content.
Bark does more than just monitor social media and the web, it also has a screen time limitation feature. Not only does it allow you to create a daily schedule of what times the phone or computer is available, but you can customize each time segment and allow or block certain apps and websites. This is helpful if you want your child to concentrate on educational apps and websites after school or you don’t want them watching Netflix or YouTube right before going to sleep.
Take advantage of the free 7-day trial to get an overview of what a typical week online is like for your children. Then, choose the package with the features you need to ensure their safety online.
- Comprehensive web filter blocks inappropriate websites and apps
- Remote Learning helps kids focus on studies by blocking distractions
- Create screen rules for what times and how long the kids can have screen time
- Video supervision monitors leading streaming apps and websites
- Real-time reporting and alerts on the parental dashboard keep you informed
- One low price protects all your children’s phones, tablets, and computers
- Try it free for 30 days!
Norton Family is a powerful parental control app that allows parents to create transparent rules for how their kids can use their phones, tablets, and computers. The comprehensive web filter has 47 customizable categories, and you can choose the sensitivity levels based on your child’s age. There is also the option to create screen time limits for all devices that the kids can’t bypass.
Norton Family monitors your child’s devices, so you don’t have to. All browsing history, search history, app use, and location history are uploaded to the parental dashboard, so you can ensure that your child isn’t acting inappropriately online. When the system detects an issue, such as a child trying to access blocked or restricted content, it will create an alert on the dashboard, so you won’t miss it.
You can track your kids 24/7 and create a geofence to send you alerts when they arrive and leave from specific locations or neighborhoods (this feature is not available in every country). Once you’ve created all the rules, your child can open the House Rules, so they know what you’re monitoring, how much time they have on the screens, and which apps are blocked.
With this unbeatable offer you can use Norton Family risk-free for 30 days, and see if it’s a good fit for your family.
- Manage screen time & app usage
- Create geofences
- Lock the device remotely
- Block inappropriate or dangerous content from being viewed
- Save between 20% – 40% on your preferred plan!
The easy to use Mobicip parental control app groups your child’s apps into three categories. You can create general rules for app categories or specific rules and time limits for individual apps. It also has a geofence and live location tracking so you can see exactly where your kids are at all times. The web filter has 18 categories, with sensitivity levels based on your child’s age. Mobicip has a good screen time management tool. You can create rules for which apps are available at different times throughout the day.
The coupon makes Mobicip even more affordable than usual, with saving of up to 40%.
- Keylogger and screen recorder tracks all online activities
- View pictures, ingoing and outgoing chats, and social media interactions
- Live location tracking and geofence capabilities
- Stealth installation hides the app from your children
- Save 30% on any mSpy plan
mSpy has an impressive feature list that tracks and records every keystroke and takes screenshots each time an application is used. While there is no filter, you can create a keyword list and receive instant alerts if those keywords are detected. However, it does monitor which websites your child visits, bookmarks that are saved on the web browser, and gives the option to create a blacklist of URLs and keywords. All the data mSpy collects is uploaded to the browser-based parental dashboard. The dashboard is well organized, and in addition to displaying all the information, it also has a map with your child’s live location.
Register your account now and save up to 30%. Then, install mSpy on your child’s phone or computer in stealth mode, and see exactly what they do on their phone or computer all day long.
- Read incoming and outgoing chat and social media messages
- AI detects dangerous or inappropriate activities and sends real-time alerts
- Takes screenshots of app use, so you know exactly what they’re looking at
- Well organized dashboard makes it easy to view that important data
- 14-day money-back guarantee
eyeZy gives you an inside look at your child’s Android or iOS device. It has a high-quality keylogger and screen recorder that capture everything happening on the phone. All of the recorded data, including browser history, phone logs, social media interactions, and location history, are organized neatly in the cloud-based parental portal. It also has tools to see who your child is interacting with on social media, SMS, and on the phone. You can view reports on the dashboard to ensure that your child is safe, and not speaking with predators, being bullied, or is involved in any dangerous activities.
Take advantage of the 30% savings , and you can see all this information for less than a cup of coffee a day. It’s recommended that you jailbreak (iOS) or root (Android) the child’s device, otherwise you won’t be able to access some of the premium features.
Comparison Table: Best Parental Control Deals for 2024
|Monitors Chat & Phone Calls
|$4.58 a month
|30-day free trial
|$5.00 a month
|7-day free trial
|$4.16 a month
|30-day money-back guarantee
|$2.99 a month
|30-day money-back guarantee
|$11.67 a month
|30-day money-back guarantee
|$10.00 a month
|14-day money-back guarantee
Get Premium Parental Control Protection at the Lowest Prices with These Exclusive Deals!
These deals are here for a limited time. The parental control apps on my list have free trials and money-back guarantees, so you can use this opportunity to try multiple parental control apps and find the best one for your family.
When you download an all-in-one app like Qustodio, you’ll get a 30-day free trial. Use this time to create a web filter, set screen time limits, and monitor how your kids are using their phones, tablets, and computer.
It’s never too late to subscribe to a parental control app. Ensure your children’s safety online and manage screen time effectively with immediate alerts about any potential risks or inappropriate online behavior.