Download Kaspersky Safe Kids for free and get all the premium tools free for 7 days without entering your payment details. With Safe Kids, you’ll be able to create weekly computer usage schedules, create strong web filters, block games and apps that you don’t think are appropriate for your kids, and monitor what they’re doing on select social media sites.
How to Download and Install Kaspersky Safe Kids for Free
- Get a free 7-day trial of Kaspersky Safe Kids when you use this special link.
- Click on the GET 7-DAY FREE TRIAL button. This will download a free version of Safe Kids. After you install the software you will have the option of activating all the premium features for a free 7-day trial.
- Choose the file that works with your device, PC, Mac, Android, iOS.
- If you choose Google Play or the App Store, it will open, and you can install the app as you would any other phone app. If you choose a PC or Mac, the file will download to your computer.
- When the file download is complete, double click on it to open the installation wizard.
- Choose your preferred language and click continue.
- Accept the Terms of Agreement, and Safe Kids will install on your device.
How to Set Up Kaspersky Safe Kids
- Open the program on your computer, and you will be prompted to create a My Kaspersky account.
- Enter a valid email address, create a secure password, and click register. If you already have a My Kaspersky account from the Kaspersky Antivirus software, you can log in with those credentials.
- You will receive a confirmation link in your email. Click on it to activate the account.
- Click the Sign In button and enter your username and password.
- Press the Kids button on the menu bar.
- Add a child profile. Give the profile a name, select an avatar and year of birth of the child, and click Next.
- The account is now active. If you want to install the software on additional devices, select what type of device you want to install, and Safe Kids will provide a link or tutorial for each additional device.
- When you’re finished, click Done, all installed.
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Safe Kids
If you find that the free tools that come with Safe Kids aren’t good enough, check out the free parental control alternatives below.
To uninstall Kaspersky Safe Kids, follow these simple steps:
- Type Add or Remove Programs in the Windows search bar.
- Find Kaspersky Safe Kids and click Uninstall.
- You will have to log in to your account to confirm the uninstallation process.
- Click Uninstall, and Windows will completely delete the software.
Kaspersky Safe Kids Overview
With a completely free parental control app, Kaspersky Safe Kids is a great choice for monitoring what your kids are doing online and choosing how much time they can spend in front of their screens per day.
Safe Kids has a premium version, with advanced features such as location tracking, social network monitoring, and real-time alerts, which you can try free for 7 days.
Kaspersky Safe Kids Features Include:
- Customizable web filter
- Block inappropriate search results on YouTube
- Create time limits and age restrictions for mobile apps
- Set daily screen time limits
Free Alternatives to Kaspersky Safe Kids
- Qustodio: One of the most complete free parental control programs available, Qustodio has all the tools you need to protect your kids from the dangers on the internet. Set filters and get real-time alerts if your kids are trying to access forbidden pages. You can also set daily and weekly screen time limits to help prevent screen times addiction.
- Mobicip: Get a free look at what your kids are doing for 7 days with the premium tools available from Mobicip. Set category-based web filters, block apps, and set time restrictions. You can manage all your kids’ devices from a cloud-based dashboard, and you’ll also have the control to lock all devices with a single click.
?Is Kaspersky Safe Kids really free?
Yes! While they don’t promote the free software, you can visit this hidden page and download Safe Kids for free. The free option is great if you want to set filters and time limits, but you will need to register for the premium package if you want access to the advanced tools.
?How do I get the free 7-day trial of Safe Kids Premium?
Kaspersky has a great deal where you can test out the premium tools free for 7 days, without even giving them your payment information. After you create your account, log in to your parent dashboard. You’ll see the option to Purchase Premium or Try Free. Select Try Free, and it will unlock all the premium features. At the end of 7 days, you’ll receive an email asking if you want to continue using Safe Kids Premium, and if you do, you can add your credit card information; otherwise, it will revert to the free plan.
?Is Kaspersky Safe Kids secure?
With the backing of the Kaspersky antivirus, Safe Kids is a very secure program. As long as you download an official version of the software, it won’t have any viruses, malware, spyware, or other malicious software. It’s important to update the software to the latest version, so any vulnerability or weakness can be patched.
?What features are included in Kaspersky Premium?
The three best features included in the premium version of Safe kids are scheduled downtimes, advanced social media monitoring, and location tracking. You can get more information about these features and more in this detailed Kaspersky Safe Kids review.Read More