How to Watch Every Episode of Suits (+Season 9) on Netflix
The UK is more than just the home of Meghan Markle, The Duchess of Sussex and one of the stars of Suits, it’s also the only country that you can watch every episode of Suits on Netflix. New episodes are posted on Friday mornings after they air in the USA.
Don’t miss out on the latest drama happening at Pearson Hardman just because you’re out of the UK and the new episodes aren’t showing up in your Netflix account. We have the three steps you need to connect with Netflix UK so you can start watching Suits today.
We’ve checked out Netflix in over 30 countries and only the UK has season 9. The US is the only location that doesn’t have any episodes of Suits streaming on Netflix.
Quick Guide: 3 Steps to Watching Suits From Anywhere
Whether you’re starting from season 1 or you’re all caught up and waiting for new weekly episodes, all you need is a UK IP address and connect with Netflix. Just follow these 3 steps and you’ll be watching in no time.
- Get a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it works with Netflix UK and can maintain your computer speed so you can stream without buffering.
- Connect with a UK server (This will assign you the UK IP address)
- Login (or sign-up) to Netflix and enjoy
1. ExpressVPN – High-speed servers allow for streaming in HD
- 256-bit ultra-secure encryption
- 24/7 live customer care
ExpressVPN continues to be a favorite option with users at WizCase. That’s because it repeatedly beats other providers in speed tests and reliability. Not only will it open the UK catalog of Netflix, but it offers access to the US, Canadian, French and Japanese Netflix libraries as well.
Try out their service during a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
2. NordVPN – Thousands of UK servers
- Excellent security and privacy features
- Servers in over 60 countries
- 30-day money-back guarantee
NordVPN ranks side-by-side with ExpressVPN in terms of speed and service. With their VPN, you’ll gain access to Netflix UK as well as the US, Canadian, French, Japanese, and Brazilian libraries.
They provide an impressive service with high-end security measures. Choose from more than 5,000 worldwide servers and spoof your location to almost anywhere. Plus, you can connect up to six devices at once which means your entire family can join in on the entertainment.
Try it out with their risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
3. CyberGhost VPN – Servers optimized for Netflix UK
- Unlimited speeds and data
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Up to 7 connections at the same time
CyberGhost VPN is a firm fixture on our top VPN lists. With their service, it’s simple to gain access to the UK Netflix catalog as well as the US, France, and Germany. They have superior speeds and dedicated servers to stream from.
They also provide a secure connection to keep you safe online and don’t hold any logs on users. Install one of their intuitive apps to get protection with any device.
They offer a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee so you have a little extra time to try them out.
VPNs That Won’t Work with Netflix
A lot of companies claim to unblock Netflix just to get you to sign up, but then they fail to follow through. These VPNs regularly fail the test and aren’t worth investing in if you plan to binge-watch your shows.
- Hola – This company can’t pass through the Netflix barrier, and they’ve been in trouble for some privacy concerns.
- OperaVPN – Regularly fails geo-block In addition, it’s come up short during DNS leak testing as well.
- Private Internet Access – Completely unable to unblock Netflix libraries.
- HideMyAss – We tested it on multiple servers in the UK and US and got a streaming error each time.
- Speedify – The company website clearly states they can’t work around the Netflix barrier.
A Free VPN Won’t Work with Netflix UK
We don’t recommend using a free VPN service to access Netflix UK. Firstly, free VPNs don’t have the resources to get around Netflix’s security. They also carry limitations and risks beyond that.
Many of them impose bandwidth limits or data caps, for example, Hide.me has 2 GB per month limit and TunnelBear is even more restrictive with just 500 MB per month. This prevents you from streaming in the first place. Then, they only offer a limited amount of server locations and the connections aren’t fast.
It’s worth a few bucks to get the peace of mind you need from a premium VPN provider.
Unblock Netflix UK from the USA, Australia, Canada & More
When you compare different countries’ Netflix libraries, the UK contains over 5,000 titles of content. That’s slightly behind the United States and Canadian libraries. That means there’s lots of great content out there you haven’t seen yet.
Furthermore, if you are from the UK, but are traveling or recently moved, then you might want to regain access to your library. Unfortunately, Netflix UK has geo-restrictions set up so you can’t view it without being inside the country. There’s one solution – a VPN.
A VPN creates a secure tunnel that your device utilizes to connect to the internet. You get to choose where your VPN connection begins. So, if you want Netflix UK to believe you are in that country, you simply need to connect to a UK-based server.
Other Benefits of Using a Premium VPN
A VPN is good for more than just watching Netflix UK. It creates a private network that securely transmits all your data.
Here are some of the additional benefits of using a VPN:
- Hides your browsing activity from your ISP, government, and snoopers.
- Supports file sharing and torrenting.
- Bypass internet censorship of various countries and work around firewalls.
- Keeps you safe from hackers.
- Saves you money when prices are lower in other locations.
- Grants you access to geo-restricted content such as Netflix, Hulu, or BBC iPlayer.