KineMaster is a high-quality video editor program. The easy to use program allows for creating multiple layers over your videos, so you can edit them without harming the original file. Other features include adjusting the clip’s length with precise trim and cutting tools, adding multiple audio tracks, insert 3D transitions, and much more.
While KineMaster is primarily a mobile app built for Android, iPhone, and iPad, if you have an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, you can download this software and run it on your Windows PC.
How to Download and Install KineMaster for PC for Free
- Click on the Download button on the sidebar to open the KineMaster Pro for PC download page.
- Scroll down the page until you find the Download for PC button and click it. This will automatically download the APK file to your computer.
- Do not press the big Start buttons as these are ads and will download other programs to your computer.
- If you don’t have an Android Emulator, such as BlueStacks, download it now.
- Once the APK download is complete, double click on the file, and it will install on your emulator.
- A KineMaster icon will appear on your desktop. Click on it to launch the program.
How to Install KineMaster on your Android Device for Free
This KineMaster application is known as a modified, or mod app, and it’s not available in the Play store. A mod app gives you unlimited access to all the premium features for free, and since it works best on mobile devices, I recommend following these simple steps so you can edit your videos like a pro on your mobile device.
- Click on the download button on the sidebar, and a new tab will open directly to the KineMaster download page.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Download Now button. Click it, and the APK file will automatically download to your computer.
- Transfer the file to your phone. This can be done by connecting your phone to the computer with a USB cable, uploading it to your Google Drive, or using a sharing app such as ShareIt.
- Open the settings on your Android device and go to the privacy section.
- Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Locate the KineMaster file you transferred to your phone and press on it.
- The app will install like any other Android app.
How to Uninstall KineMaster for PC
If KineMaster for PC isn’t the right video editing software for you, check out these free KineMaster alternatives below.
Because KineMaster for PC comes as an APK file, the uninstallation process differs from that of a typical program. To remove it, you’ll need to utilize the Android emulator. Let’s take BlueStacks as an illustration, although the procedure remains largely the same across various emulators.
- Open BlueStacks and click on the My Games tab.
- Locate the KineMaster logo and right click your mouse over it.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Confirm that you want to delete the app, and BlueStacks will completely remove it from your computer.
KineMaster for PC Overview
The KineMaster video editing software comes preinstalled with lots of easy to use features. Even if you’ve never edited or added filters, effects, or stickers to a video before, you should be able to master KineMaster quickly. It also has an active YouTube channel with tutorial videos that clearly explain all the features and show some great tricks and tips that will help you turn your regular videos into a masterpiece.
The advantage of downloading the modded app, whether on your PC or transferring it to your phone, is that not only will it remove the KineMaster watermark, it will also give you access to all the premium video effects, pictures, and stickers.
KineMaster has the capability to utilize your webcam for capturing photos or recording videos. You also have the option to import videos directly from your Google Drive, or alternatively, you can upload videos and images to your BlueStacks media manager. Once uploaded, these media files can seamlessly integrate with KineMaster for your use.
After the video editing is complete, you can save and export your projects in QHD 14400P to a lower quality 360p and most options in between. You can also choose the frame rate you want for your video. KineMaster also has a share button so you can quickly distribute your video on all your social media channels.
KineMaster for PC Features
- Works with layers for adding video, audio, text, and effects. This makes it easy to make changes to each element without ruining your progress or damaging the original file.
- You can always stop editing and preview your work.
- Large selection of animated transitions for a smooth production.
- Splice, cut, crop, and trim any frame of the video.
- Slow down or speed up different segments of the video.
- Clip graphics, color filter, and color adjustment.
- The volume envelope allows you to control the volume at any point during the clip.
- Rotate and mirror video clips and pictures.
- Quick share options to Youtube, Facebook, Dropbox, and more.
Free Alternatives to KineMaster for PC
The biggest downside of KineMaster for PC is that it’s a mobile app that you can only access on your computer with an emulator. Here are several video editing programs that were designed for computers.
- NCH Software: Add stunning visuals, animated transitions, and tons of effects to your videos with the free NCH Software video editor. The program comes with more than 50 different visual effects to give your work a professional look.
- Lightworks: An excellent, completely free video editor, Lightworks has all the tools needed to create high-quality videos. You can add multiple video and soundtracks and edit your work with a non-linear editor, which helps maintain your video’s quality, even after the typical reduction that happens when a file is being processed.