How to Watch Fury vs Wilder 2 From AnywhereLast Updated by Lucca RF on June 17, 2020
The highly anticipated rematch of Tyson Fury versus Deontay Wilder is showing on streaming services worldwide, including DMAX, ESPN+, and BT Sport. However, you may be blocked from watching the fight depending on your location.
Luckily, I’ve got a solution: get a VPN to change your online location. This will let you easily access your chosen streaming service and watch the fight live on 22 February.
I’ve tested dozens of VPNs and my top choice for watching Fury vs Wilder 2 is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN has fast speeds and can reliably access any streaming service, which means you won’t miss a single punch, duck, or KO!
Quick Guide: Where to Watch Fury vs Wilder Online
- DMAX (Turkey) — Watch a FREE live stream of the fight in Turkish.
- TVP Sport (Poland) — Enjoy a FREE live stream of Fury vs Wilder 2 in Polish.
- ESPN+ PPV (US) — You need a US payment method to buy the Fury vs Wilder PPV (Pay-Per-View) event, even if you’ve got an existing ESPN+ subscription.
- Fox Sports PPV (US) — Even if you have a Fox Sports account, you need to buy the Fury vs Wilder PPV event with a US bank card or PayPal account.
- Sling TV (US) — You need to buy the PPV event to watch the main fight card. No US payment method required.
- BT Sport Box Office (UK) — Live stream the main fight and undercard fights by purchasing the PPV event. Global payment options are accepted.
Watch Fury vs Wilder 2 on DMAX for FREE (Turkey)
You can watch the Fury vs Wilder rematch for free on DMAX — no need to sign up for an account either.
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN as it has fast servers in Turkey that can reliably access DMAX from anywhere.
- Launch your VPN and connect to a server in Turkey.
- Go to dmax.com.tr/canli-izle when the fight starts.
- Start live streaming the showdown between Fury and Wilder!
Live Stream Fury vs Wilder 2 for FREE on TVP Sport (Poland)
TVP Sport is offering a free live stream of the Fury vs Wilder rematch. You don’t even need to create an account.
- Install a VPN. My top choice is ExpressVPN as it has the fastest speeds for live streaming the fight.
- Open your VPN and connect to a server in Poland.
- Visit sport.tvp.pl/transmisje and select the fight’s stream.
- Watch the fight between Fury and Wilder!
Stream the Fury vs Wilder Rematch on ESPN+ PPV (US)
You’ll need to pay $79.99 for this PPV event, even if you have an existing ESPN+ subscription. You can only buy the PPV event with a US payment method.
- Download and launch a VPN. I suggest ExpressVPN for live streaming sports as it has super fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth.
- Connect to a US server.
- Go to plus.espn.com/wilder-fury-2, and click “Buy Now”.
- Enjoy watching the fight!
Access Fury vs Wilder 2 on Fox Sports PPV (US)
Even if you have an existing subscription, you still need to pay separately for this event as it’s PPV. The price is $79.99 — you can pay with a US bank card or PayPal.
- Get a VPN. ExpressVPN is my #1 pick for watching Fury vs Wilder 2 as it has reliable and fast servers in the US.
- Open your VPN and connect to a US server.
- Go to foxsports.com/boxing/pbc/pay-per-view-wilder-vs-fury-143. Click “Buy Now” to access the event.
- Start live streaming the fight!
4 Easy Steps to Watch Fury vs Wilder 2 on Sling TV (US)
You’ll need to pay $79.99 for PPV access to the main fight, even if you have a Sling TV subscription.
- Subscribe to a VPN. I like ExpressVPN as it can easily access Sling TV from anywhere.
- Launch your VPN and connect to a US server.
- Go to watch.sling.com/browse/movie-rentals and click on the Wilder vs Fury PPV event to buy the fight.
- On the day of the fight, log in to Sling TV and start streaming!
Pro Tip — How to Pay for Sling TV
Even though Sling TV asks for a US payment method, you can bypass this requirement by using an online gift card from MyGiftCardSupply.com.
Live Stream the Fury vs Wilder Rematch on BT Sport Box Office (UK)
BT Sport is streaming the Fury vs Wilder rematch, as well as all of the undercard events. The cost of the fight is £24.95.
- Install a VPN. ExpressVPN is my top choice for its high-speed UK servers, and its ability to access BT Sports from anywhere.
- Open your VPN and connect to a server in the UK.
- Go to btsportboxofficen.bttv.bt.com/video/wilder-v-fury-2, and click “Buy Event”. You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, or American Express, from any country.
- Enjoy watching the fight!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Fury vs Wilder 2
The Fury vs Wilder rematch is only being broadcast in certain countries on specific streaming services, such as ESPN+ in the US. If you try to watch the fight on ESPN+ from outside the US, you’ll be blocked from streaming the fight (even if you’ve already purchased the PPV event!).
With a VPN, you can change your online location to any country you want. This lets you bypass location restrictions and access any streaming service around the world. So if you change your online location to the US, ESPN+ will believe you’re actually inside the US and let you access the Fury vs Wilder fight.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Fury vs Wilder 2 From Anywhere
1. ExpressVPN — Extremely Fast Speeds for Live Streaming Fury vs Wilder 2
- 3,000+ servers in 94 countries
- Unlimited bandwidth for endless streaming without interruption
- Stream fights on up to 5 devices at once
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
ExpressVPN is my top choice for live streaming Fury vs Wilder due to its high-speed network of global servers.
When I tested multiple servers in the US, UK, Poland, and Turkey, I enjoyed super fast speeds of 80 Mbps in every country. This is fast enough for high-quality streaming with little to no buffering. I was especially impressed that ExpressVPN’s speeds were consistent in every country, no matter the distance from my physical location in Central Europe.
It’s easy to connect to the fastest server in each country on the app. You simply search for a country and double-click on its name. ExpressVPN will automatically connect you to the fastest available server in that country — no need to manually switch between servers to find the best one.
With the MediaStreamer feature, you can even set up ExpressVPN on devices without native VPN support. This includes the PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can watch the fight without committing to a subscription. If you change your mind after Fury vs Wilder 2 is over, you can easily request a refund from the 24/7 customer support team.
ExpressVPN unblocks: DMAX, TVP Sport, ESPN+, Fox Sports, Sling TV, BT Sport, Sky Sports, Eurosport, DAZN, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more.
ExpressVPN works on: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Chromebook, Linux, Blackberry, PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
2. NordVPN — Large Network of Global Servers for Watching Fury vs Wilder 2
- 5,200+ servers in 59 countries
- Unlimited bandwidth for reliable streaming
- Connect up to 6 devices at once
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
NordVPN is another great choice as it has 2,300+ servers in the US, UK, Turkey, and Poland combined. You’ll always be able to connect to a fast server — and never have to worry about other users slowing down your live stream.
I tested NordVPN’s servers in the US, UK, Poland, and Turkey, and my speeds were all 60 Mbps and higher. This is fast enough for high-quality streaming with minimal buffering, as well as downloading large files without interrupting your stream.
You can also share your NordVPN subscription as a single account can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously. This means you can live stream Fury vs Wilder 2 at the same time as your family or friends!
You can try NordVPN for a month with its 30-day money-back guarantee. It’s a great way to watch the fight and test NordVPN’s features before committing to a subscription.
NordVPN unblocks: DMAX, TVP Sport, ESPN+, Fox Sports, Sling TV, BT Sport, Sky Sports, Eurosport, DAZN, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and more.
NordVPN works on: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Chromebook, Linux, and Blackberry.
3. CyberGhost — Watch Fury vs Wilder 2 on Optimized Servers for ESPN+ and Sling TV
- 5,500+ servers in 90+ countries
- Unlimited bandwidth for endless streaming
- Live stream on up to 7 devices at once
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
CyberGhost offers servers optimized for ESPN+ and Sling TV. These servers have been specifically configured to ensure the best possible streaming experience.
Even though I enjoyed a high-quality stream on the optimized servers, I recommend connecting to a server closer to your physical location for the fastest speeds. For example, my average speed on the optimized US servers for ESPN+ and Sling TV was 13 Mbps. However, my average speed on the regular servers in Poland was 56 Mbps. Poland is very close to my physical location in Central Europe, which is why the speed was significantly faster.
Unfortunately, CyberGhost doesn’t have any servers in Turkey so you can’t watch the fight on DMAX.
CyberGhost offers a 45-day money-back guarantee — the longest money-back guarantee on my list. You can easily contact them via live chat to initiate a refund request.
CyberGhost unblocks: DMAX, TVP Sport, ESPN+, Fox Sports, Sling TV, BT Sport, Sky Sports, Eurosport, Netflix, Disney+, and more.
CyberGhost works on: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Chromebook, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
FAQs: Fury vs Wilder 2
Can I watch Fury vs Wilder 2 with a free VPN?
Free VPNs do exist but I don’t recommend them — especially for live streaming sports. Free VPNs have low bandwidth limits, which means your live stream can be cut off in the middle of the fight. Additionally, servers are limited and more likely to be full, leading to unstable connections or no connection at all.
I also wouldn’t trust a free VPN when it comes to online privacy. Many free VPNs are known to track your online activity and allow advertisers to bombard your device with pop-up ads.
Personally, I find the best free option is to get a premium VPN with a money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can live stream Fury vs Wilder 2 while keeping your internet connection secure — all for free.
What time does Fury vs Wilder 2 start?
The fight takes place on 22 February 2020 and starts at 6pm PT / 9pm ET / 2am GMT. Make sure you’ve got a VPN in advance so you don’t miss a single moment of the big fight!
Which fighters are on the Wilder vs Fury 2 fight card?
- Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
- Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington
- Emanuel Navarrete vs Jeo Tupas Santisima
- Sebastian Fundora vs Daniel Lewis
- Subriel Matías vs Petros Ananyan
- Amir Imam vs Javier Molina
- Rolando Romero vs Arturs Ahmetovs
- Gabriel Flores vs Matt Conway
- Vito Mielnicki Jr vs Corey Champion
- Isaac Lower vs Alberto Guevara
Don’t Miss a Single Round of the Fight!
The rematch between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury is one of the most anticipated fights this year. Don’t miss out just because you’re not in the right country — get a VPN now so you can live stream Fury vs Wilder 2 from anywhere.
With a VPN, you can even watch boxing matches all year round on ESPN, Fox Sports, and other streaming services.
Not sure which VPN to choose? ExpressVPN is my #1 choice for the fight due to its fast streaming speeds. With its 30-day money-back guarantee, you can even watch the Fury vs Wilder rematch for free!