Want an ExpressVPN Free Trial in 2021? Read This FirstLast Updated by Brittany Hall on April 01, 2021
ExpressVPN won’t provide an option for a free trial; however, they do offer a money back guarantee within 30 days. You can test out the service and get your money back if you don’t want to continue using ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN Money-Back Guarantee
Who wouldn’t want to test out a service before they sign up for an extended subscription? With ExpressVPN’s money back guarantee, it’s easy to do.
If you decide you’re not happy with ExpressVPN for whatever reason within 30 days, you can contact support and request a refund, no questions asked.
Why ExpressVPN is Better Than Free VPNs
There are free VPN providers that claim to offer anonymity and security at no charge, but you may be compromising your privacy without a paid subscription.
Free VPN companies have to make money to support their service. Some may sell browsing data to third party advertisers. ExpressVPN recently underwent an independent audit from PriceWaterhouseCoopers and it confirmed that the ExpressVPN servers do provide essential protection.
ExpressVPN, like other paid VPNs, provides a more reliable and secure service, offering users with faster speeds, no logging, thousands of servers across the world, and secure encryption protocols. ExpressVPN provides apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and routers.
How to Cancel Your ExpressVPN Subscription
To cancel your ExpressVPN subscription and receive a refund, first, you need to turn off automatic renewal for your account.
Follow the simple steps below to do so.
- Sign in to your ExpressVPN account.
- Under Subscription in the left-hand panel, you will see your subscription length and renewal date. Click on “Manage settings“.
- Click on “Turn off automatic renewal”.
- Confirm by clicking “Turn off automatic renewal” again.
- Automatic renewal should now be off. You will be redirected to your dashboard where you will see a message in red confirming that it is.
- Contact customer service to request a refund. The easiest way to do this is to click the green button at the bottom right corner labeled “Need help? Chat with us!”
- Clicking the button will open a live chat window where you can ask an ExpressVPN support representative for a refund.
The VPN provider is consistently ranked at the top of any best VPN list. With its number of servers, fast speeds, and advanced security features, it’s not hard to see why.