How to Cancel SpyOFF VPN and Get a Refund — the Results Will Surprise You
SpyOFF VPN is one of the many VPNs that advertises a risk-free trial of their services, offering a money-back guarantee if you aren’t fully satisfied.
During the first 30 days, you can access all SpyOFF VPN’s features and servers and can use it on an unlimited number of devices, which is rare. However, if you’ve tried this VPN and, for whatever weren’t satisfied, try out ExpressVPN for 30 days risk free.
Quick Guide: 3 Steps to Getting a SpyOFF VPN Refund
- Log in to your account and click the cancellation link on your dashboard.
- Navigate through the survey.
- Contact support via email and request your plan be canceled, then ask for a refund.
Complete Guide to Getting a Refund from SpyOFF VPN
If you use SpyOFF VPN but have decided you want a refund and are within the threshold, our guide will explain how to cancel your paid plan, and the steps you need to take to get your money refunded.
To give you first-hand information, we subscribed to a plan and tested how they handle refunds.
The cancellation process for a SpyOFF account is somewhat vague and hard to figure out at first, which is likely to be intentional. To begin the process:
- Log in to your account on the site
- Click on “information to cancel” at the bottom of the screen
- After clicking, you’ll be subject to some annoying questions that try to deflect you from canceling. In fact, SpyOFF doesn’t even give you a real cancel option during this process
- To make things even more annoying, they try to get you to choose adifferent paid plan
We eventually gave up trying to figure out how to cancel, so we emailed their support team at email@example.com, and voiced my frustrations about the process while pointing out how blatant the misdirection was when trying to cancel.
Who is eligible for the money-back guarantee?
Since this is a money-back guarantee, anyone who requests a refund and cancels the paid plan within 30 days is eligible.
Just make sure you ask their support team via email to double-check on your refund and cancellation.
SpyOFF is not unique in their refund process; many VPNs make it hard to cancel, especially if there is a refund involved. What bothered us was the fact that you click a cancellation button, but don’t get the assurance that you’ve canceled.
When getting your refund from SpyOFF, it’s best to email support first thing and notifies them not only of your cancellation but of your request for a refund. They will be prompt and efficient in honoring the offer.