Recover the product keys or CD Keys from software installed on your computer with the Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder. Download this software for free, and it will scan your registry and recover this important data, saving you time and money when you buy a new computer or your current computer crashes, and you need to reinstall products you’ve already purchased.
How to Download and Install Magical Jelly Bean Product Key Finder for Free
- Click on the Download button on the sidebar, and the Magical Jelly Bean Product Key Download page will open in a new tab.
- Press the Download button under the list of features for the Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder, and the installation file will download to your computer.
- When the download is complete, open the file, and the Installer will open.
- Accept the License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder, or keep the default option, and click Next.
- You can create a desktop shortcut and a quick launch shortcut by checking the appropriate boxes. If you don’t want shortcuts, that’s fine also. After you made a decision, click Next.
- Press the Install button.
- When the installation is complete, press the Finish button.
How to Use the Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder
The Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder is extremely easy to use. After the installation is complete, launch the program. You’ll see a list of all the programs it found in your registry with a product key on the left-hand side. Simply click on the name, and all the information will be displayed.
You can save the data as an Excel (CSV) or text document and either print it or store it in a secure location so you’ll have the information when you need it.
How to Uninstall Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder
If you no longer need the KeyFinder or it can’t find the product key you need, check out the free alternatives below.
In the meantime, you can uninstall the product key finder in a few easy steps.
- Type Add or Remove Programs in the Windows search bar and then press Enter.
- Find KeyFinder in the list of installed apps and click Uninstall.
- The Windows uninstallation tool will open, and you will need to confirm that you want to remove the program.
Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder Overview
Using an advanced registry scanner, the Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder utility tool can find product key codes for over 300 programs, including Windows and Microsoft applications.
The KeyFinder is very easy to use, all you need to do is launch the application, and it will list all of the product keys it found. You can save the list as a text or CSV file or print the data.
Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder Features
- Extremely easy to use, no prior technical knowledge needed.
- Allows users to change the local user registration information.
- If your computer is connected to a network, KeyFinder can display product keys located on connected devices.
- Can find product keys for more than 300 programs.
- Can find product keys from unbootable Windows programs.
Free Alternatives to the Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder
- Keyfinder Thing: A free utility tool, Keyfinder Thing is a lightweight software that can locate product keys and serial numbers buried in the Windows registry. Great for finding product keys for Windows, Microsoft, and many other premium programs.
- Belarc Advisor: An excellent system information software, Belarc Advisor also has a product key finder tool. It’s easy to use and will automatically pull product key codes from the Windows Registry for some of the most popular software programs.
Is Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder free?
Follow the step by step instructions above and see how you can get the Magical Jelly Bean LeyFinder 100% free.
Is Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder secure?
Some antivirus programs may flag KeyFinder as a Trojan program. This is because it can access the registry. However, there are no malware, spyware, adware, or viruses contained within the program, as long as you download it from its official website.
Why can’t the Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder find my product keys?
While Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder can find Product Keys from Windows, Microsoft, and many other programs, it can’t find them all. They do offer a premium product called Recover Keys that can locate product keys for over 10,000 keys.
What Windows product keys can KeyFinder find?
The KeyFinder can locate the product keys for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98, and Windows 95.Visit Product Key Finder Website