The Zombies are back for more in Plants vs. Zombies 2, but this time they’re trying to take over the world. You’ll have to travel back in time and to the future as you use plants and gardening tools to stop the zombies from eating your brain.
I’ll show you a hack to download Plants vs. Zombies 2 free for PC. You’ll need to use HappyMod and an Android emulator like Bluestacks for it to work.
How to Download and Install Plants vs. Zombies 2 for Free for PC
- Click the Download button on the sidebar, and the Plants vs. Zombies 2 download page on HappyMod will open in a new tab.
- Press the Download APK button. The file will automatically download to your PC. You don’t need to install HappyMod, although it does make the download faster.
- The only way to open this file format on a PC is with an Android emulator. I use Bluestacks because it’s safe and easy to use.
- When the APK file download is complete, you can click on it to begin the installation.
- The Android emulator will automatically unpack and install the file.
How to Download Plants vs. Zombies 2 for Android (APK version) for Free
- Click the Download button on the sidebar, and the HappyMod Plants vs. Zombies 2 download page will open in a new tab.
- Press the Download APK button, and the file will download to your PC.
- When the download is finished, you will have to transfer the file from your computer to the Android device. There are a few different ways to do this. You can use a USB cable or find a wireless transfer app such as ShareIt.
- In order to install the file on your Android device, you will need to change your settings to allow installations from unknown sources. This is usually found in the Settings, under the Privacy and Security options.
- Locate the APK file you just transferred and tap it to open the file.
- Confirm you want to install the app, and Plants vs. Zombies 2 will install like any mobile app.
How to Uninstall Plants vs. Zombies 2 from your PC
If Plants vs. Zombies 2 isn’t the right game for you, you can find more free PC games in the alternatives below.
You will need to uninstall Plants vs. Zombies 2 through the Android Emulator program. Since I’m using Bluestacks, I’ll use it for my example.
- With Bluestacks open, click on the My Games tab.
- Find Plants vs. Zombies 2, and right-click your mouse.
- Click the Uninstall link.
- Confirm that you want to delete the game, and BlueStacks will completely remove it from your computer.
Plants vs. Zombies 2 Overview
In the sequel to the popular Plants vs. Zombies game, these green, brain-eating zombies can only be stopped by a collection of plants, flowers, potatoes, and other gardening accessories. Unlike the original game, which takes place in front of the main character’s house, now you’ll have to travel around the world and even experience some time travel to kill zombies.
The gameplay requires strategy and the ability to think ahead when deciding which seeds to plant and what defensive maneuvers you will need to make in order to survive.
Plants vs. Zombies 2 Features
- Even more plants and zombies: More than 100 plants and zombies are waiting for you in this game. It includes some of the original game’s favorites, such as the classic peashooter and sunflower to new age flowers like Lady Guava and the Laser Bean. The new zombies include the crazy Zombie Chicken, the flying Jetpack Zombie, and the Mermaid Imp.
- Power Boosts: From fast-growing seeds to the Explode-O-Nut that will blow a zombie to bits, there are plenty of new and exciting ways to protect your brain from being eaten.
- Hundreds of levels: Plants vs. Zombies 2 has more than 300 levels, including battles in 11 different worlds, from ancient Egypt to a futuristic space world in the Far Future. I can explore perpetual areas, engage in mini-games, take on daily challenges, and compete with friends to determine the ultimate survivor.
Free Alternatives to Plants vs. Zombies 2
- Plants vs. Zombies: Play the original tower-defense game that pit the brain-eating zombies against the protective plants. With a swarm of smart zombies, you’ll have to find the best strategy to keep these zombies away.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Download the most intense Grand Theft Auto game, with hundreds of missions, fast cars, and exciting gameplay. The goal of the game is to help CJ solve his mother’s murder. To do so, he will need to reenter the criminal world, meet with rival gangs, and once again, survive the mean streets of San Andreas.
- Minecraft: Enter the blocky 3D world of the tremendously popular sandbox game. Minecraft gives the players the opportunity to design houses, towers, buildings, cities, and more. You can use these structures to help your character survive the vicious night monsters. Play with friends, or go at it alone.