Mobdro is a streaming service that searches for high-quality streaming content, including movies, TV shows, sports, and Live TV, and brings it directly to your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Over time, the more content you stream, the more it gets to know your viewing habits and recommends shows and videos specific to your tastes. It even allows for offline content; viewers can directly download a movie to view later.
The Mobdro app is entirely free; users will have access to every feature of the app at no cost to them. However, if you’re looking to download the app for your desktop or laptop, you will need an Android emulator, like Bluestacks, that will enable you to run Android apps on these devices. The app is also ad-free, which is another benefit.
How to Download and Install Mobdro for Free
- Click the Download button on the sidebar, and the Mobdro download page will open in a new tab.
- On the Mobdro website, click the ‘Download .APK file’ button, and it will automatically download to your computer.
- If you don’t have an Android emulator such as BlueStacks, download it now.
- When the download is complete, open the file and it will install the software directly on your Android Emulator.
- When the installation is complete, the Mobdro icon will appear on your desktop.
- You can open Mobdro by clicking on the icon or opening your Android emulator and locating it in the app section.
How to Uninstall Mobdro
If you’ve used Mobdro for a while but decided that it’s not right for you, be sure to check out the Free Alternatives section below.
You can remove the service from your computer; however, because it is an APK file that runs through the Android Emulator, you won’t be able to uninstall Mobdro through the Windows uninstaller. The example below shows you how to uninstall it using Bluestacks, but the process is similar to most emulators.
- Open BlueStacks
- Click on the ‘My Games’ tab located in the upper left-hand corner.
- Move your mouse over the Mobdro app and click on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of the icon.
- In the pop-up box, select “Uninstall”.
- A confirmation message will appear asking you to “Delete” or “Cancel”; click “Delete”.
Mobdro is a high-quality video streaming service that allows you to watch some of your favorite content, including movies, television shows, sports, and live TV on your phones, tablets, and desktop computers. Dozens of new titles are added each month, so there is always something new to discover. Because it has no ads, you will have a seamless viewing experience.
The app is user-friendly; easily navigate through the interface to search for the content you want. So long as you have a strong internet connection, you are sure to have a great experience.
- Stream unlimited content: Mobdro is constantly searching the web for the latest videos and lets you stream them for free. This includes over 100 live TV channels, movies, and viral videos. Everything is neatly categorized so you can easily find the videos that interest you.
- Stream videos even when you’re offline: Save your data and download the videos, shows, and movies you want when connected to Wifi and view anytime even when you’re offline.
- Bookmark your favorite shows: Even though Mobdro has an organized interface, bookmarking your shows and movies makes it easy to find the content you want and continue watching without having to search through hundreds of videos.
- Share videos with friends: Found a new show that you want to share with your friends? Mobdro has a share feature that allows you to share any content with your contacts with just a click of a button.
Free Alternatives to Mobdro
- Kodi: Kodi is a more technically advanced alternative to Mobdro and runs on a more extensive range of devices and operating systems. It is a free and open-source (GPL) software media player that allows users to not only play and watch movies but podcasts and other digital files as well.
- Live NetTV: Another free service for Android OS is Live NetTV. The app has over 700 different channels from a wide range of countries. It offers Live TV and has high-quality streaming.
Is Mobdro free?
Not only is Mobdro free, but it has an ad-free experience with a free Premium service. If you follow the instructions above, you will learn step-by-step how to download Mobdro on your PC for free.
Is Mobdro secure?
As long as you download the software directly from the Mobdro website, it is considered entirely safe to use and free of viruses or bugs.
Can I run Mobdro on iOS devices?
At this time, you are not able to run Mobdro on iOS devices; however, if you check our list of Free Alternatives, you will find options compatible with iOS.Read More