How to Watch the Season 3 of Khloe’s Revenge Body Online
After two successful seasons, Khloe Kardashian is back with a new season of the popular Revenge Body reality show on E!.
If you don’t have cable you can still stream the show through Sling, YouTube TV and Hulu Live.
However, these sites, as well as the E! website are restricted to the US. It doesn’t matter if you live in the US and have accounts to any of these platforms. You will be blocked based on your IP address location.
There is a simple hack that will change your IP address and make it appear as if you are in the US and that is by using a VPN.
Follow these 3 simple steps and you’ll be able to login or register for an account with any of the platforms mentioned above.
3 Steps to Watching Revenge Body From Anywhere
- Get a VPN. This is as simple as it sounds, we recommend ExpressVPN because it has unlimited speeds and works with the streaming services listed below.
- Connect with a US server.
- Sign in or register for an account with E!, Sling, YouTube TV, or Hulu Live
4 Ways To Stream Revenge Body
If you don’t have an account for any of the platforms below, you can create them once you’re connected with the VPN. Click on the links below for a step-by-step guide for each of the different platforms.
- Sling: You’ll have to choose the Blue plan for the E! channel
- Youtube TV: With Youtube TV, you can stream full episodes live on E! or watch On-Demand.
- Hulu Live: Hulu requires a channel-bundle package to watch E! content like Revenge Body.
Entertainment providers can identify your local IP address as being non-American and respond with a signal that blocks you from viewing their content. It’s an unfortunate part of entertainment licensing, but it’s a small hurdle that can be overcome with the right tools.
The best way to bypass those regional blocks is with a premium quality VPN. A good VPN will protect your anonymity and camouflage your IP address so that content providers like Youtube or E! will think you’re watching from within the US.
Here are our favorite VPNs for accessing E! content like Revenge Body:
ExpressVPN easily bypasses regional content restrictions access so you can enjoy all the American TV and Film content your heart desires.
- Top-rated by customers and review critics alike
- 3,000 + servers
- User-friendly options to choose your own server location
- 160+ server locations
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Military-grade security protection
NordVPN uses a fancy setup known as “obfuscated servers,” which allow you to access geo-restricted content from providers who try to limit where you can view certain programming.
- Unblocks US Netflix content
- Securely masks your IP address
- Has a strict no-logging policy
- Accepts Bitcoin, for added financial privacy
Any VPN worth investing in will have state-of-the-art security protocols to keep you protected from online threats and data leaks. Cyberghost uses top-of-the-line cybersecurity technology that rivals even the more expensive VPNs.
- Easy setup experience and user-friendly interface
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- More than 3,000 VPN servers across 60 countries
- Unlimited data usage for streaming and downloads (which is great for binge-watching Revenge Body)
What is Revenge Body?
If you aren’t already one of several million fans of the show, you might be asking, “What the heck is Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian?”
The short answer is that it’s a TV show about weight loss on the E! Channel— starring Khloe Kardashian. If that’s not enough to pique your interest, let’s dig a little deeper.
Because the show involves a Kardashian, we know three things right off the bat:
- It’s a reality show
- It’s wildly successful
- It’s obsessed with body image
On one hand, the show’s stated goal of making oneself attractive as the ultimate form of revenge against an ex-lover seems— at best— petty and superficial. Yet, revenge is one of our most deeply-ingrained and fascinating motivators in life, which is why we love movies and TV shows that lay out a juicy revenge story for us to sink our teeth into.
Critics aside, most viewers agree that, on balance, it’s hard to argue against any program that aims to improve overall health and fitness—even if it is emceed by a Kardashian sister.
Viewers can accept that the ends justify the means, even though the means involve the embarrassment of people exposing personal details on reality television. But let’s be honest— humiliation and vulnerability (like revenge) make for eminently-watchable TV, tapping into our exhibitionist tendencies while satisfying our need to judge the mistakes of strangers. It’s not “high art,” but it’s a way to pass the time.
And hey, cheering for the participants who make truly life-changing fitness transformations might even motivate you to lose some of those winter pounds and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
For fans of other fitness-themes shows like The Biggest Loser, you should be plenty entertained by Revenge Body. There’s plenty of drama along with the usual blood, sweat and tears we’re accustomed to with these kinds of shows. And some of the participants’ before-and-after shots are truly impressive.