How to Watch Euphoria on HBO NOW from AnywhereLast Updated by Nick Soucy on July 17, 2019
It seems HBO has done it again—creating a masterpiece of television that brings bright stars, endearing characters and riveting storylines that viewers can relate to, all too well. The latest oeuvre from the entertainment maestros at HBO is called Euphoria.
Unfortunately, HBO content is mostly restricted to American audiences. That is—unless you have a tech-based workaround.
The best option? Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN will assign you an IP address from a remote location, allowing you to access websites that are only available in certain locations.
There is a simple three-step process to avoid the HBO geo-block.
- Download a VPN. NordVPN is our top choice for accessing HBO NOW based off a series of tests.
- Create an account. If you don’t have a US credit card you can purchase an HBO NOW gift card to set up the account.
- Enter the gift card info into the app to enjoy Euphoria to your heart’s content! (Not to mention all the other great movies and series on HBO Now!)
3 Best VPNs for Euphoria
1. NordVPN – Thousands of US servers
- Unblocks HBO NOW
- Securely masks your IP address
- Strict no-logging policy
- Accepts Bitcoin, for added financial privacy
- 30-day money back guarantee
2. ExpressVPN – Blazing speeds
- 3,000 + servers
- User-friendly options to choose your own server location
- 160+ server locations
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Military-grade security protection
3. CyberGhost VPN – Servers optimized for HBO
- Easy setup experience and user-friendly interface
- Doesn’t keep any logs (which means they can’t hand over any data to governments who ban the show.)
- More than 3,000 VPN servers across 60 countries
- Unlimited data usage for streaming and downloads
What We Look for in a VPN for Streaming
A good VPN checks off several boxes:
- Bypassing detection to access content from anywhere
- Servers in the country where the show is streaming
- Unlimited speeds and data
- High levels of encryption
- Country of origin that doesn’t participate in spying
- Kill-switch options
- A strict no-logging policy