How to Watch the 2022 AIG Women’s British Open Championship
The 43rd AIG Women’s British Open is set to tee off at the Woburn Golf Club’s Marquess’ course from August 1 – 4.
Lexi Thompson and Brooke Henderson headline an impressive list of golfers from around that world as they try and prevent England’s Georgia Hall from repeating as champion.
With a star-studded field you want to miss a single hole, but, what if you don’t have access to a channel that is showing The Open? Read on to find out how.
3 Steps to Watch the AIG Women’s British Open on Sky Sports (UK)
Sky Sports will be streaming the entire British Open Championship, to stream from outside the UK, just follow these steps.
- Get a VPN. With plenty of high-speed servers in the UK, ExpressVPN is our top recommendation.
- Connect to a UK server.
- If you have a Sky Sports account you can now login, or sign up with NOW TV and get the Sky Sports Week Pass.
3 steps to watch the AIG Women’s British Open on The Golf Channel/NBC Sports (US)
The Golf Channel and NBC Sports will split coverage of The Open. Thursday and Friday will show on the Golf Channel and NBC Sports will take over for the final two days of the tournament. If you have a US cable subscription with these channels but are out of the country you can still login in with a VPN. If you don’t have a cable subscription here are the steps you’ll need to take in order to stream The Open.
- Get a VPN. Thanks to its ability to work with most streaming services, we strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect with a US server.
- Log in or create an account at either Hulu Live or YouTube TV. Both streaming services have free trials and packages that include both the Golf Channel and NBC Sports.
3 steps to watch the AIG Women’s British Open on Kayo (Australia) (Free Trial)
Foxtel and Kayo are streaming the British Open in Australia, if you don’t have a Foxtel account, you can sign up for a free 14-day trial on Kayo. However, if you’re outside of Australia, follow these steps to access the site.
- Get a VPN. ExpressVPN is proven to work with Kayo.
- Connect with an Australian server.
- Log in to your Foxtel account or create a Kayo account and get a free 14-day trial.
3 steps to watch the AIG Women’s British Open on TSN (Canada)
TSN will be broadcasting the entire British Open Championship, here are the steps you’ll need to watch.
- Get a VPN. ExpressVPN is proven to work with TSN.
- Connect with a Canadian server
- Log in or create an account and get either a Daily or Monthly pass
How Do VPNs Help You Watch the AIG Women’s British Open?
A VPN – Virtual Private Network – allows you to route your IP address and traffic through different servers in a different country, allowing you to access content in regions that you are blocked or restricted from accessing. When using a VPN, your data is protected and you get additional security features that keep you safe. If you are unable to access the Open Championship in your country, using a VPN lets you bypass any restrictions.
2 Best VPNs for Streaming the AIG Women’s British Open
1. ExpressVPN – Top rated VPN
- Excellent connection speeds, which is very important when streaming sports.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Servers in 94 countries
- 24/7 customer care line provides fast responses at any time of day
- Use on up to 5 multiple devices simultaneously
- Apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Fire TVm and more
- 30-day money back guarantee on all their plans
2. CyberGhost – Has servers optimized for streaming
- Simple and safe to use
- Unlimited speeds and data
- Servers around the world give you options in choosing which channel to access
- 45-day money back guarantee
The AIG Women’s British Open is one of the most anticipated golfing events of 2019, and if you won’t have to miss a hole just because you are traveling or can’t access a local stream.