How to Get a Germany IP Address (Tested 2023)
There’s nothing worse than being on vacation outside Germany and realizing you can’t access your bank accounts or watch the latest episode of 1899 on Netflix. A VPN with servers in Germany can provide a local IP address, but this doesn’t guarantee access to all content.
The VPN has to be strong enough to bypass geo-blocks on German streaming services and sites. To find the best VPNs to get a Germany IP address, I had to test over 25 top VPN apps.
I found the top VPNs that work reliably, and ExpressVPN is the best. It has TrustedServer technology that protects your privacy and super-fast speeds on servers in Germany. Plus, you can get ExpressVPN completely risk-free since it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide to use a different VPN instead, you can easily get a full refund.
Quick Guide: 3 Easy Steps to Get an IP Address in Germany
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it has the strongest privacy features and instantly bypassed geo-blocks on every website and app during testing.
- Connect to a server in Germany. This will hide your real IP address and give you a Germany IP address instead.
- That’s it! Now you can use streaming sites, bank apps, and other online services in Germany that you pay good money for.
The Best VPNs to Get a Germany IP Address (Tested in 2023)
1. ExpressVPN — #1 VPN to Get a Germany IP Address With Top-Notch Privacy Features, Unblocking Abilities, and Ultra-Fast Speeds
- 3,000+ servers in 94 countries including 3 locations and dozens of IP addresses in Germany
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption, TrustedServer technology, IP leak protection, and Network Lock to keep you safe and private online
- Includes 8 simultaneous device connections per subscription
- Apps for Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Amazon Fire Stick, routers, and more
- Get quick customer support via 24/7 live chat, email, online tutorials
- 30-day money-back guarantee on all subscriptions
ExpressVPN is the #1 VPN to get a Germany IP address from anywhere in the world with top speeds for lag-free streams. Its proprietary TrustedServer Technology keeps you anonymous by ensuring that none of your browsing data on sites like Interwetten is recorded to a hard drive.
While using Germany IP addresses, ExpressVPN also keeps you safe and private with:
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption — uses Perfect Forward Secrecy to constantly change your security keys and secure your connection from cyberthieves.
- A Network Lock — terminates the connection if your network is interrupted (like if your device goes to sleep), preventing your IP address from being exposed on German sites.
- IP address leak protection — ensures your location and other private data stays completely hidden while you’re connected to servers in Germany.
- British Virgin Islands jurisdiction — this country allows the VPN to collect zero data, unlike other places in the 14 Eyes Alliance where there’s heavy internet surveillance.
- Cryptocurrency payment — accepts Bitcoin to let you stay anonymous while purchasing ExpressVPN.
Among the VPNs on this list, ExpressVPN is the best at bypassing geo-blocks on Germany’s top streaming services. All its servers in Frankfurt and Nuremberg instantly accessed TV and movie sites. Shows like Die Kinder von Lügde and Wir können nicht anders started instantly on ZDF and never stopped to buffer. With 3,000+ servers in 94 other countries, ExpressVPN also works with many other international streaming services including:
|Das Erste||Norddeutscher Rundfunk||Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk|
|Netflix US||Disney+||Amazon Prime Video|
|Hulu||BBC iPlayer||HBO Max|
I found ExpressVPN’s servers in Germany extremely fast during tests. My baseline internet speeds only went down by 8% despite my location in Asia 6,000 miles away. Most VPNs slow down when you use faraway servers, but ExpressVPN’s Lightway protocol is optimized for speeds so I didn’t encounter any laggy video during a video call with a friend in Berlin.
With ExpressVPN, you can seamlessly access German apps on up to 8 devices at a time. But for more connections, you can install the VPN on your router to get a German IP address on every device on your network. There are downloadable firmware and installation instructions online. The process was a bit technical, but it only took me about 20 minutes to install ExpressVPN on my Asus router using the easy-to-follow guides.
The only disadvantage to ExpressVPN is its premium price tag. The most affordable 1-year + 3 months plan costs $6.67 every month. But ExpressVPN was the clear winner when I compared it with other VPNs in terms of privacy, speed, and ability to bypass geo-blocks on German sites.
If you’re ready to get a Germany IP address with ExpressVPN, you can buy it confidently as it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can easily get a refund. I tested it by reaching out to a customer support agent via 24/7 live chat. They didn’t try to persuade me to stay. I had the money back in my account less than 5 days later.
2023 Update! ExpressVPN has dropped prices for a limited time to a crazy $6.67 per month for the 1-year plan (you can save up to 49%) + 3 months free! This is a limited offer so be sure to grab it now before it's gone. See more information on this offer here.
- 1,000+ servers in Germany and 9,600+ servers in 91 countries
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption plus a no-log policy, WiFi protection, and a kill switch
- Connect on 7 devices at once
- Apps for Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Linux, Firefox, Chrome, Amazon Fire TV, gaming consoles, routers, and more
- Contact support via 24/7 live chat, email, or online ticket
- A generous 45-day money-back guarantee on the 2-year + 2 months plan
CyberGhost has specialized servers for streaming, gaming, and torrenting in Germany. These servers are regularly maintained to ensure they can quickly unblock games, TV channels, and torrent networks. You won’t waste time trying different servers to find one that works for a specific activity on the German web.
In addition to the streaming servers’ capabilities, the regular servers in Berlin also work with channels like Norddeutscher Rundfunk and Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk. If you can’t live without German TV shows like Kleo while on vacation, add the streaming servers to your favorites for quick access. Between its optimized and standard servers, CyberGhost unblocked almost all streaming services in Germany like:
|DAZN||Comedy Central||YouTube DE|
|Netflix DE||TV Now||Amazon Prime Video DE|
|Netflix US||Disney+||BBC iPlayer|
Compared to the regular servers, CyberGhost’s optimized options are faster. My speed tests on the ARD server averaged an impressive 72Mbps despite it being a long-distance connection. Although ExpressVPN was faster, there were still zero buffers during an HD episode of Die Pfefferkörner.
Your personal information is at risk when you use free WiFi at hotels and airports since they’re notorious for weak security. But you can turn on WiFi protection to access your Commerzbank and other accounts safely. This ensures that your VPN is always connected so no WiFi administrator or hacker can see your transactions or account numbers.
These other CyberGhost security and privacy features keep you safe and anonymous using Germany IP addresses:
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption — prevents your private date from being compromised by even the most advanced technology.
- Content filter — blocks ads, trackers, and malware from interrupting your online activities and invading your privacy on Windows and Android.
- Headquarters in Romania — doesn’t collect and share your data with intelligence agencies since Romania isn’t part of the 14 Eyes Alliance.
- WireGuard protocol — combines strong security and fast speeds, although you can also use OpenVPN for maximum security or IKEv2 for even faster connections.
During my tests, I connected the maximum of 7 simultaneous devices and there was no difference in speed. Die Anstalt streamed flawlessly on ZDF on 2 computers, 2 tablets, and 3 smartphones at the same time. Plus, the apps took under 3 minutes to install and were easy to use. With similar UIs across devices, you can easily switch platforms without a steep learning curve.
The monthly option is a bit more expensive, but CyberGhost’s 2-year + 2 months plan is only $2.19 per month. I recommend this subscription because it comes with a 83% discount and a 45-day money-back guarantee, which is the longest I’ve seen.
If you just want to use CyberGhost to get a Germany IP address for a few weeks, you can take advantage of the refund period to get it for free. When I asked for my money back via live chat, it was approved immediately and I was reimbursed within a week.
2023 Update! You can subscribe to CyberGhost for as low as $2.19 per month + get extra 2 months free with the 2-year plan (save up to 83%)! This is a limited offer so grab it now before it's gone. See more information on this offer here.
- 35,000+ servers in 84 countries including 2 locations in Germany
- 256-bit military-grade encryption, a no-log policy, a kill switch, and anonymous gift card payment
- Allows up to unlimited device connections at the same time
- App for Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Firefox, Linux, routers, and more
- Support available via 24/7 live chat, email, and online guides
- 30-day money-back guarantee on all plans
PIA MACE blocks ads and malware from ruining your experience on German sites. It removed most of the banner ads on n-tv.de so I could read German news without distractions. The pages also loaded faster since there were fewer elements without the ads and trackers. On mobile, my smartphone used less data since it wasn’t constantly communicating with marketing bots.
I also like that PIA has a split-tunneling feature that encrypts some of your traffic and sends the rest through your usual network. This lets you use a German IP address to pay bills from your bank account while watching local TV at the same time, keeping you secure and increasing speeds for streaming. The VPN has many other features to protect you on the German web:
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption — protects your credit card details and other data when shopping on Zalando or checking balances on your Deutsche Bank account.
- Gift card payments — accepts gift cards from major global brands like Nike, Apple, and Banana Republic so you can sign up anonymously.
- Advanced kill switch — prevents your device from switching between WiFi networks without the VPN turned on first, which can cause data leaks.
- Strict no-log policy — gives you peace of mind that your browsing history on German sites isn’t saved anywhere.
You can install PIA on most routers to increase your limit from unlimited connections and protect every device on your network. Installation for routers is a little technical, although this is true for all VPNs. I reached out via 24/7 live chat and the support agent was extremely helpful, walking me through the setup process. I was done within 25 minutes.
When I connected to a server in Germany over 6,000 miles from my actual location, PIA was super-fast despite the long distance. My average of 55Mbps was much more than the 25Mbps required for smooth UHD movies. Dogs of Berlin played on Netflix DE without ruining the tension as war broke out between Kovac and Tarik-Amir.
Compared to ExpressVPN, PIA can’t unblock as much streaming content. Servers in Berlin and Frankfurt aren’t optimized for TV and movie services and a few sites like DAZN don’t work. However — it didn’t matter since despite this, PIA instantly unblocked many streaming services in Germany and beyond, such as:
|Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk||RTL+||Norddeutscher Rundfunk|
|Netflix DE||HBO Max||Amazon Prime Video DE|
If you’d like to get a Germany IP address with PIA, I recommend the 2-year + 2 months plan. It’s only $2.19 per month. Like all the other options , it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. To find out if it’s credible, I asked for a refund via email and provided my order number. Within 2 weeks I hat my money back.
2023 Update! You can subscribe to PIA for as low as $2.19 per month + get extra 2 months free with the 2-year plan (save up to 82%)! This is a limited offer so grab it now before it's gone. See more information on this offer here!
- Short and long-term subscriptions available
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 5,700+ global servers in 60 countries
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Protect up to 6 devices at once
NordVPN is one of the best VPNs on the market — and you can get super cheap prices when you sign up for a long-term subscription. One thing to note, however, is that when it’s time to renew your subscription, prices do increase quite significantly.
I was particularly impressed with the high performance of every server I tested. Just because a VPN has thousands of servers doesn’t mean they all work. Servers can still struggle to unblock local sites — and some can even fail to connect completely. However, I easily unblocked Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and HBO Max on multiple servers in the US and UK.
I did, however, have issues with using NordVPN’s native Fire TV app. Although it worked and unblocked some streaming services, it sometimes had issues unblocking Netflix US and kept crashing. I also found that NordVPN’s user interface for desktop devices was less user-friendly than ExpressVPN and CyberGhost.
NordVPN has the following security and privacy features:
- AES 256-bit encryption
- kill switch that cuts your internet access if your connection to a VPN server drops suddenly
- built-in ad and malware blocker, so you don’t need a third-party ad blocker
- fully audited no-logs policy (audited by PwC) – NordVPN doesn’t store any personal or identifying data while you’re connected to the VPN
In addition, NordVPN includes Threat Protection that protects you from viruses, infected websites, and trackers – and it works whenever you have the NordVPN app open, even if you’re not connected to a VPN server.
With plans that cost as little as $3.19 per month, it's easy to find a NordVPN subscription plan that suits your needs. You can also stream, torrent, and browse for free for up to 30 days with its money-back guarantee. I tested this to ensure that you’ll really get your money back. At first, the support team tried to give me an extended trial period — but they initiated my refund right away after I told them I wasn’t interested in the extension. I got my money back in 6 business days.
NordVPN unblocks: Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney+, SkyTV, HBO Max, SHOWTIME, DAZN, ESPN, YouTube TV, and more
NordVPN works on: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Chromebook, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Fire Stick, and Android TV
- Short and long-term plans available
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3,200+ global servers in 100 countries
- No bandwidth restrictions
- Connect unlimited devices at once
Surfshark offers the best value for money out of every premium VPN on the market. You can connect an unlimited number of devices with a single subscription, which means you can use Surfshark on all your devices without getting logged out.
I tested Surfshark’s simultaneous connections on 2 PCs, 2 phones, a Fire Stick 4K, and an iPad. My connection remained reliable on all 6 devices. Even while I was actively streaming on all my devices, my average speed was 112 Mbps — fast enough for UHD quality.
When I saw the price of this service, I thought it couldn’t possibly have top-grade security features for such a low price, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Surfshark has the following security and privacy features:
- AES 256-bit encryption on all devices, with ChaCha encryption available for Android users
- Wireguard VPN protocol enabled by default
- diskless, RAM-only servers to protect your privacy (no data can be physically extracted from any servers)
- kill switch (although this isn’t enabled by default)
- IP and DNS leak protection
Surfshark offers two-factor authentication (2FA) on your account. This feature requires you to enter an extra code before you can log in to ensure that only you can access your account.
While Surfshark does have slightly fewer global servers than rivals such as CyberGhost and PIA, I didn’t experience any issues during my tests. I easily connected fast working servers every time, and I had excellent speeds for streaming Netflix in UHD, downloading torrents, and browsing the internet.
You can try Surfshark for yourself with the 30-day money-back guarantee. It has plans that cost as little as $2.30. Requesting a refund is easy with Surfshark’s live chat feature. Although the support team asked why I wanted to cancel my subscription, I had no problem getting my money back (and it only took 4 days!).
Surfshark unblocks: Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Sling TV, Hotstar, HBO Max, DAZN, and more
Surfshark works on: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Linux, Fire Stick, Samsung Smart TVs, LG Smart TVs, Android TV, Kodi, and selected routers
- 200+ servers in 63 countries with 2 locations in Germany
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption, Stealth Mode, dedicated IP servers, a no-log policy, and a kill switch
- Allows 10 simultaneous connections per account
- Apps for Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Linux, routers, and more
- Online support via 24/7 live chat, email, and a knowledge base
- Hassle-free 30-day money-back guarantee
PrivateVPN has dedicated German IP addresses to reliably bypass blocks on local sites. Since you don’t share this IP address with any other users, they avoid unfair blacklists on apps and services. Plus, they’re safer to use since other users can’t abuse them for criminal activity. When I tested the dedicated IP address in Germany, I could seamlessly log into my Deutsche Bank account without being subjected to CAPTCHA verification. PrivateVPN also has:
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption — secures your device from cyberattacks no matter where you’re connecting from.
- Stealth Mode — gives you a German IP address from countries that block VPNs, like the UAE and China.
- IP leak protection — makes sure your encryption is 100% effective to prevent exposing your real IP address.
- Strict no-log policy — assures me that PrivateVPN doesn’t store any private information despite it being based in Sweden, a member of the 5 Eyes Alliance.
If it’s your first time using a VPN to get a Germany IP address, PrivateVPN is the only VPN I tested that provides remote help via TeamViewer. A support agent installed and opened the VPN for me, then showed me how to connect to a server in Germany. Plus, even when I ran its apps on the maximum 10 devices PrivateVPN allows, I had no connection problems.
The servers in Berlin and Frankfurt unblocked several popular streaming sites during testing. Movies like Jeder gegen Jeden loaded on ZDF in just a few seconds. PrivateVPN also bypassed geo-blocks in many other international streaming platforms including:
|Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk||ARD||Norddeutscher Rundfunk|
|Netflix DE||HBO Max||Amazon Prime Video DE|
The PrivateVPN server network is smaller than ExpressVPN’s, with 200+ global options. With fewer options, I expected Frankfurt and Berlin servers to be incapable of meeting the demands of so many users. However, it wasn’t an issue because of PrivateVPN’s High Quality Network. This maximizes its performance by buying its internet capacity directly and skips intermediaries like hosting companies that can’t keep their technology fully optimized.
As a result, my speeds averaged an impressive 60Mbps on both PrivateVPN servers in Germany. During my tests, this allowed me to keep up with YouTuber Katja as she taught German lessons on her Deutsch für Euch channel.
The VPN also has a fairly-priced short-term subscription which makes it one of the best monthly VPNs out there. But if you’d prefer to keep your monthly expenses even lower, PrivateVPN’s 3-year plan is only $2.00 per month. It’s the most economical option on this list to access German content.
Additionally, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you use PrivateVPN to get a Germany IP address and it’s not what you expected, just ask for a refund. I sent an email asking for my money back and was refunded in 5 days.
- 2,200+ servers in 75 countries including 1 in Frankfurt
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption with a strict no-log policy and a kill switch
- Connect to Germany IP addresses on unlimited simultaneous devices
- Apps for Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, routers, and more
- Customer support via 24/7 live chat and email
- Try it risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee
IPVanish lets you browse with a Germany IP address on all your devices at once. With 2,200 connections, you’ll never have to worry about being logged out from using the VPN on too many. I encountered no issues even during my testing of simultaneous activities on eight different devices, including playing a game of CS:GO, streaming a UHD nature video on YouTube, and downloading a torrent.
There are 50+ IPVanish servers in Frankfurt to access geo-blocked German sites from around the world. During tests, they easily unblocked Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk to watch an episode from season 12 of In aller Freundschaft. IPVanish also has more than 2,200 servers globally that can access:
|Netflix DE||HBO Max||Amazon Prime Video DE|
TV shows and movies were always smooth even when played in HD. I got speeds consistently above 50Mbps on the VPN’s servers in Frankfurt, even though I was 6,000 miles away. I never had a laggy feed scrolling through videos on Facebook Watch.
This is also one of the few VPNs that fully owns and manages its servers in-house. I felt reassured that no third-party data centers would see my browsing history while I used a Germany IP address. IPVanish also has:
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption — combines with Perfect Forward Secrecy that changes the encryption keys regularly to avoid compromising all your private exchanges if one of the keys is attacked.
- Verified no-log policy — ensures that not even IPVanish has any record of your online activities, IP address, or other data.
- Shared IP addresses — makes sure that nothing you do with a Germany IP address can be traced back to you individually.
The one thing I don’t like as much about IPVanish is that it doesn’t offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all its plans. However, you can easily get a refund with the 2-year subscription. My request was processed automatically and I got my money a week later.
The best option to get a Germany IP address with IPVanish is with the 2-year plan for only $2.99 per month. That gives you more than enough time to test all its features and decide if it’s right for you.
How Does a VPN Get a Germany IP Address?
Top VPNs have hundreds of servers all over the world, including popular locations like Germany. When you connect to a VPN server in a German city, it hides your real IP address and location. It also gives you a new IP address in Germany, rerouting your traffic as if it originated from within the country.
With this German IP address, local content will no longer be geo-blocked. This lets you access your bank account and other online German services when you’re abroad for work or vacation without setting off fraud alerts or being blocked.
Just remember that you have the right to use a VPN to protect your security and access your accounts. But it’s against many streaming services’ terms of service to use a VPN to bypass geo-blocks that protect their licensing agreements, so check the rules before you connect.
Research Methodology: How I Tested the Best VPNs for a Germany IP Address
I tested dozens of top-rated VPNs in 2023 using these criteria to find out which ones are the best to get a Germany IP address:
- Servers in Germany — Only VPNs with a reliable network in Germany can provide you with an IP address from the country. The more servers there are, the more Germany IP addresses are available to unblock sites with anti-VPN filters.
- Ability to access local content — Local IP addresses alone can’t determine if a VPN can access local content. German streaming services have geo-blocks that many VPNs are incapable of bypassing.
- Fast speeds — Though all VPNs cause your speeds to drop, the VPNs listed here are all fast enough to stream German TV in UHD without any buffering, play online games, download files quickly, and make video calls.
- Strong security and privacy — Always make sure your VPN has 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, IP leak protection, and no-log servers to keep your browsing in Germany private and secure.
- Apps for popular devices — Without native apps for common platforms, you’ll have to manually configure VPNs and this can get complicated if you’re a beginner. I only selected VPNs that are easy to install and use on major operating systems.
- Customer support — All the VPNs on this list have 24/7 live chat support. It doesn’t matter where you’re on holiday, you’ll always have someone to help if you have trouble getting a German IP address.
FAQs: Changing Your IP Address With a VPN
Are VPNs legal in Germany?
Yes, they’re legal. Even many locals use the best VPNs to get a Germany IP address to protect their privacy. VPNs are especially necessary when using free WiFi in public places like cafés and hotels. These networks aren’t secure and anyone can intercept your connection and steal your sensitive online data.
Though VPNs aren’t illegal, they can be misused to bypass geo-blocks and download copyright-protected TV shows. I don’t condone using VPNs to break the law or the terms of the German services you’re subscribed to. Always be mindful of your activities when using a VPN to avoid legal troubles.
What else can I do with a German IP address?
It’s possible to access streaming services like ZDF and Zattoo with a Germany IP address from a top VPN like ExpressVPN. A local IP address can also:
- Use legal resources on the dark web safely without having to worry about hackers
- Access games that are banned outside Germany like PUBG to play from anywhere
- Secure your privacy on risky public WiFi networks to access German content and not be victimized by man-in-the-middle attacks
- Avoid reduced speeds when downloading large files or streaming TV shows non-stop since some ISPs throttle connections after reaching a data limit
- Save on subscription services and airline tickets that fluctuate in price based on location
- Keep confidential information on company servers safe when working and accessing files from outside Germany
Can I use a proxy to get a Germany IP address instead of a VPN?
Yes, but I wouldn’t recommend it as proxies aren’t safe. A VPN can get you a Germany IP address along with 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and no-log servers to keep you safe online and hide your private data. Top VPNs like ExpressVPN are also capable of unblocking many German streaming sites.
Proxies only hide your real IP address, they don’t fully encrypt your traffic. So anyone can see what you’re doing online, especially on unsecured public WiFi connections. They also usually don’t have a no-log policy that guarantees they don’t collect or sell your data.
Besides, most proxies can’t unblock sites like Netflix DE from outside Germany since they can’t sneak past anti-proxy blocking systems. Finally, they only reroute traffic on a specific app, and don’t protect your entire device.
How do I check if my IP address has changed?
Use this IP address lookup tool. If the pin on the map is in Germany or the location of the server you picked, your VPN is working and you have a different IP address. But if the pin’s where you’re physically located or another location you didn’t connect to, your VPN might not be working.
Make sure you’re using one of the top VPNs to get a Germany IP address, since I tested each one to make sure it works. If a top VPN doesn’t work, try changing servers or contact your VPN provider for help.
Can I use a free VPN to get a Germany IP address?
No, it’s not practical and in some cases, you’ll risk your online safety and privacy. Even the best free VPNs have several limitations. First, they might not even have servers in Germany to provide an IP address from the country.
Second, if they do have servers in Germany, they’ll likely be overcrowded with traffic. This means they’ll be too slow to even load a simple German website. Finally, free VPNs keep their costs down by limiting bandwidth. It might be enough to check your email, but you can’t stream TV shows or movies.
The worst are the free VPNs out to make money off you with dishonest practices. Many show advertisements, which isn’t too bad to make money but some scammy free VPNs violate your privacy. They sell your browsing data to third parties, sometimes on the dark web. Free VPNs have even been caught installing malware on your device.
For these reasons, it’s better to use a VPN like CyberGhost to get a Germany IP address for free. You’ll have all the premium features you need to stay safe and then get a refund when you’re done, as long as it’s within 45 days.
Start Browsing the Internet in Germany With a VPN
Many VPNs that claim to give you a Germany IP address don’t even have servers in the country so they won’t work. While some services may provide you with a Germany IP address, they may still struggle to bypass geo-blocks imposed by certain websites and platforms. This can pose a significant issue, especially when you are traveling abroad and find yourself unable to access your bank account in times of emergency funds.
However, my research shows there are 5 good VPNs you can choose from. I prefer ExpressVPN because it protects your privacy, is great at bypassing geo-blocks, and has top speeds. You can subscribe to ExpressVPN completely risk-free as it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide to get a Germany IP address elsewhere, you can easily get a full refund.